SAP ERP management system
ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) means enterprise resource planning, so that your business has a single centralized database, automated data consolidation system, across departments and operations. dynamic.
An ERP software integrates the common functions of an organization into a single system. Instead of having to use accounting software, HR-payroll software, production management … in parallel, independently from each other, ERP gathers all into a single software package but between functions. That is connected to each other.
Ensure unified work process, automation, help control financial information, speed up work flow, limit errors when multiple people enter the same data, easily control the work process of employees, creating an internal social network within the business.
Enterprise value in the eyes of foreign investors and shareholders is enhanced. Grasp the business situation in a timely manner, make quick decisions thanks to the real-time reporting system.
Applying modern processes of European and American businesses in a professional manner, in compliance with international standards, increasing competitiveness for businesses.
An enterprise, if applied right from a small scale, will have the advantage of being easy to deploy and the enterprise will soon go into order. Any enterprise that delays in applying ERP, that enterprise will create difficulties for itself and create advantages for the opponent.
Easy scalability to meet future development needs with low operating costs, adaptability to constant technological changes without having to invest in product development.
Reducing the cost of processing orders, reducing the time to calculate the selling price, requesting quotes, thereby increasing profits, increasing competitiveness and brand development of businesses.
EPR provides all the functions that your business needs to be comprehensive, unified to show all business processes. The seamless integration and abandonment of isolated solutions leads to a centralized system through which resources can be managed by the entire enterprise, including:
- Purchase Control
- Warehouse management system (Stock Control)
- Production Planning Control
- Sales and distribution management (Sales and Distribution)
- Customer relationship management (Customer Relationship Management)
- Project Management
- Human Resource Management (Human Resouce Management)
- Management of accounting and financial systems (Finance Management)
In addition, due to the chain and complexity of the ERP InfoAsia system, it also supports customers through consulting services, designed according to the specific characteristics of the business.
4. When do you need an ERP solution?
You are faced with dozens of questions about how to run your business effectively, and are exploring whether ERP implementation is right for your business? Let’s explore the following key situations that businesses often resort to ERP solutions.
– Enterprises are developing well, high profits and want to expand the scale of production and business into many fields
– Enterprises exporting or wanting to open markets abroad as well as cooperating with international partners to do business. Customers and partners require businesses to have a compatible management model according to world practices
– The data warehouse is difficult to access, the data are not homogeneous
– Too many software for different processes
– Frequent errors occur during import / export and data transfer,
– Increasing rapidly in business transaction volume and wanting to prevent arising risks.
– Enterprises currently have to work with bulky and ineffective management apparatuses and want to carry out restructuring
– Want to operate an enterprise in a comprehensive way
– Want your business to operate more efficiently, more orderly
In conclusion, ERP implementation is desirable for businesses with the great value that it brings, but implementing ERP into business operations is not easy, it needs to meet many conditions to have To be able to apply successfully such as business size, awareness and determination of business leaders, it is necessary to correctly identify the objectives, scope and steps of implementation, select appropriate solutions and budgets, select implementation partners; coordinate well with the implementation partners during the project implementation, ..