Production management system with SAP Business One:
SAP Business One will help businesses manage their entire production activities, support production planning (APS) and demand for materials (MRP) for the production process. From there, you can minimize unnecessary expenses, save time for order fulfillment …
The production management module in SAP Business One minimizes unnecessary expenses, saves time on order fulfillment, ensures delivery schedule and continuously monitors orders fulfillment for customers. line.
Production planning features:
– Ensuring the coordination between functional departments to decide what to produce, when to produce it, and to manage changes related to product needs.
– Create consensus of all relevant functional departments in the whole organization about changes Changes in production plans will automatically lead to changes in lower-level plans.
– Helping lead strategic direction to gain competitive advantage through integrating customer-oriented marketing plans for existing or new products with supply chain management.
Production management features:
– Manage customer orders and sales plans. Norms for each product item, norms for each raw material, labor norms, production capacity of each line. Supporting production planning depends on the order, the sales plan, or the storage needs. Besides, the plan is made for each quarter, every month, or every week, every day.
– Convert production plans into production orders for each production line for each quarter, month, week or day. Initialize the material request sheets to be sent to the purchasing accounting department and the warehouse department. Establish demand for raw materials to meet production needs.
– Update the report of production results day by day, week, month, and quarter. Update finished product report of unfinished products and products. Updating products that meet the standards and quality. Update the number of goods damaged or lost.
– Monitor and update the actual production situation according to each order and each production order.
Improve production efficiency:
– Improve productivity and improve production processes.
– Develop a system to cope with changes in the production environment.
– Use the system as a core competency to grow and expand business.
– Improve the capacity of stage control and quality control through computerization and improvement of production functions.
Increase work efficiency:
– Enhancing the processing of real-time information.
– Enhancing system stability and reliability of product quality.
– Extending convenience for users.
– Promise to bring value-added work into the business by improving the working capacity of each employee.
Improve management standards:
– Improve productivity and management speed by improving information flow of the entire enterprise.
– Facilitate communication by consolidating information and improving the flow of the process.
– Providing accurate and quick decision information thanks to flexible response to business environment changes.