Benefits of SAP Business One in purchasing management.
Purchasing is considered to be the most important part of many businesses. Purchasing affects production costs, which can hinder the production process, tighten capital, increase debt, and plunge without effective management. ERP software acts as an integrated system to manage purchases while improving efficiency at lower costs.
Benefits of ERP
- ERP service software allows users to access anytime, anywhere.
- Easily search for goods by code, customer, location, etc.
- Real-time inventory access to real-time inventory, which helps with better planning and waste reduction.
- Reduce the number of unnecessary purchases.
- Electronic approvals help manage approvals and reduce congestion.
- Create the latest update reports with just a few clicks.
- Integrate with the sales, accounting and production subsystem.
- Multilingual support – English, Ha, Japanese, Vietnamese, Spanish and Chinese.
Features of ERP software
- Make a purchase plan: Create purchasing plans that help reduce the purchase of unnecessary goods, find the best price, decide who is responsible and decide the time needed to sustain production and sales on schedule.
- Purchasing line management: Evaluate and improve purchases in order to be more efficient and minimize errors.
- Management of accounts payable: Management of accounts payable, starting with taking advantage of discounts, reducing debts with an effective debt management system.
- Input screen: Users can customize the input screen, templates and dashboards in the ERP system to reflect the relevant important data.
- International trade management: Manage international trade, buying prices and foreign currency transactions more easily. This feature integrates accounting modules and costs to easily calculate the actual cost of business operations.
You want your business to quickly have a right direction and success, so why hesitate, contact Infoasia immediately, we will help your business with the most appropriate solution.